10 Reasons Why SWAP’n’GO is Better than Refilling
Here are some examples of the extra services we provide to our swap customers:
We collect the gas bottles from your local dealer and transport them back to our processing plant. The gas bottles are then washed to remove any dirt or BBQ grease.
- We refurbish the gas bottles to ‘near new’ condition. Over 50% of the gas bottles are repainted before refilling. Gas bottles with heavy rust are cleaned down to the bare metal and then primed and repainted.
- We accept out-of-date gas bottles at no extra charge. We check the inspection date on every gas bottle before filling. We only refill those with valid test dates.
- If a gas bottle has reached its expiry, we perform all of the required inspections, refurbish it, put in brand new valve and then apply a new date stamp. For more information on gas bottle testing, please see Gas Bottle-Cylinder Testing Facts.
- We recycle thousands of gas bottles every year that do not meet our quality and safety standards. We also make them ‘safe’ for recycling by removing any traces of gas so that our recycling friends can stay safe, too.
- SWAP’n’GO® uses digital scales to ensure proper and safe filling based on weight. We set the scales for each individual gas bottle, based on its empty (tare) weight. This avoids dangerous overfilling or lost value through under filling. With SWAP’n’GO, you know you are always getting what you pay for.
- We perform two leak checks on each gas bottle. Our safety record is second to none. Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our customers, employees and the community.
- We cover the gas bottles with protective netting to help prevent scrapes and scratches during transport. A yellow quality assurance seal is also placed around the gas bottle collar so you know that the gas bottle was filled and safety checked by SWAP’n’GO.
- We transport the gas bottles to and from our refurbishment and filling plants so that you get a ‘near new’, fully inspected, accurately filled and leak checked gas bottle ready to go, with no waiting.
10. SWAP’n’GO is available NZ wide, from over 500 locations, so you never have far to go.
Page 1 | Page 2
Comments, questions or feedback? Please Email us at: [email protected]