Why use LPG for commercial heating?
With near complete combustion, no NoX particles, and high calorific value (in comparison to conventional fuels), LPG could be the cleaner and more efficient choice for all your business heating needs. Choose from several industrial heating options like Direct-fired convective, convective and radiant industrial gas heating systems. In addition to superior temperature control, your business can benefit from no-peak pricing. Once transported in the right amount, there’s no need to worry about service charges, making LPG the more economical choice in many situations.
A Range of LPG heating options
- Direct-fired convective industrial gas heater systems pass 100% of outside air over a burner that heats the air and discharges it into the factory space, while indirect-fired systems re-circulate 100% of space heated air.
- Convective industrial gas heater systems utilise roof-mounted fan forced heat exchangers that are supplied with steam or very hot water.
- Radiant industrial gas heater systems rely on infrared radiation for spot heating of objects, people and surfaces.
- Radiant units are for open areas with high ceilings and in locations where chill temperatures need to be eliminated.
- Spot heating radiant units are also available.
- In many industrial gas heater installations, a convective and a radiant system are used in tandem to create an efficient form of total space heating.
Looking for an LPG Heating solution for your business?
Why choose ELGAS for your business?
Australasia’s largest LPG provider
Easy online ordering
Free and reliable doorstep delivery from a branch near you
Customised solutions for your needs
24/7 telephone and online assistance
How to secure and manage your LPG during flooding and what to do in case of damage to your bottles
Stay safe with proper upkeep of your LPG appliances
From government placement regulations to safety best practices, here is a quick guide on LPG storage