LPG Gas Bottle Sizes
There are 3 common LPG gas bottle sizes for home use: 45 kg, 90 kg & 210 kg
45 kg LPG Gas Bottle Sizes
- 45 kg gas cylinder sizes are the most common size for home use.
- This is the size used for our Gas Bottle Exchange Delivery.
- Two 45 kg gas bottles can also be used for our Automatic Tanker Delivery .
- A typical installation has one or two cylinders.
- Capacity: 88 litres
- Diameter: 375mm
- Height: 1250mm
90 kg LPG Gas Cylinder Sizes
- 90 kg gas cylinder sizes are the second most common size for home use
- This size is commonly used with our Automatic Tanker Delivery
- Typical installation is one cylinder
- Capacity: 176 litres
- Diameter: 510mm
- Height: 1300mm
210 kg LPG Gas Cylinder Sizes
- 210 kg gas cylinder sizes are provided for high volume use
- Filling is via our Automatic Tanker Delivery
- Capacity: 411 litres
- Diameter: 760mm
- Height: 1450mm
Gas bottle sizes shown are approximate. Actual dimensions may vary slighty.
Capacity is based on a propane conversion factor of 1.96 litres per kilogram.
It's fast and easy to open a new Elgas account.
Click here to Open New Account Online or call 0800 435 427
New Customers get $100 worth of gas account credits!
Please see our Welcome Package offer for details on this great LPG gas supply deal