Rinnai Symmetry RDV3611
Each Rinnai Symmetry comes included with a Driftwood Logset
Blending functionality and style, the Symmetry RDV3611 from Rinnai will be the focal point of your living environment. The fire features cost-saving efficiency, design versatility and leading innovations to help keep your home warm and healthy throughout the year.
- The Rinnai Symmetry RDV3611 is a direct vent inbuilt gas fireplace (natural draft) with a glass front and convection fan, operated with a remote control (7-day programmable timer).
- Suitable for Living rooms and open plan areas. Heating area 75-116 m�
- Recommended for Installation into a false (mock) chimney. Not suitable for retrofitting into an existing masonry fireplace.
- General clearances for the Symmetry RDV3611 while the unit is operating: The 1000 mm clearance above is to the ceiling. The 400 mm side clearance includes side walls.
- kW output and energy star rating Will vary according to type of flue, for example 4.2-7.0 kW (short flue), 3.8-7.5 kW (long flue), and 4.0 stars (horiz. flue), 4.2 stars (vert. flue).
Combustion method Ceramic top pan burner
- Data plate Centre front of base panel (behind the service panels)
- Flue: Twin skin flue: inner = 100 mm, outer = 170 mm. Appliance must be installed with a Rinnai supplied flue system. Maximum flue height is 5.4 m.
- Gas connection � " BSP male flare
- Ignition Integrated sparker to pilot
- Noise level 37-45 dB(A
Power consumption High 50 W, standby
- Safety devices Light to pilot, delayed ignition, overheat switch, electronic flame supervision (flame failure), and combustion chamber pressure relief.
- Temperature control Thermostatic, temperature control range 7-32 �C
- Weight 60 kg
- Input: 19-33 MJ/h
- Output: 3.8-7.5 kW