Rinnai Energysaver 559FT
A heating solution that delivers excellent air quality and efficient heating to any room.
Delivers an ultra-clean breathing environment: Whether you're an allergy sufferer or not
Highly efficient: They provide heat through floor-level outlets�whole areas are heated quickly
- Child friendly: No exposed flame, cool to touch cabinet*, and child lock as standard
- All Energysaver models are approved by the Asthma + Respiratory Foundation NZ's Sensitive Choice programme and come with features that may reduce the likelihood of an allergic reaction for customers with asthma or allergies
- Suitable for: Domestic and commercial heating appliance. Suitable for living rooms, bedrooms, and open plan areas. Can heat up to 77 m� (depending on where you live).
- General clearances: The appliance must not be built-in.
- Burner Stainless steel bunsen burner
Description High efficiency forced flue convection heater supported by electronic timers
- Data plate: Lower bottom panel, left hand side
Electrical supply 230 V 50 Hz with supply cord and 3-pin plug
Fan Cross flow fan
Gas connection 15 mm BSP male thread
Gas control Rinnai electronic modulating gas control valve
Humidifier tray capacity 1.0 L
Ignition Direct continuous spark electronic ignition�no pilot
Noise level 33-42 dB(A)
Power consumption Approx. 50 W (on high), < 1 W on standby
Safety devices Overheat switch, fusible link, flame failure device, electrical fuse, and power failure
Temperature range 16-26 �C by 1 �C increments
Weight 26 kg