LPG Hot Water Systems for Dairy Farms
The Longveld Stack LPG hot water system has revolutionised how dairy farmers heat water using gas.
The Longveld Stack combines your hot water cylinder and dump tank into one compact, nested unit.
Three models provide 400-1000L storage but only have a 1m to 1.25m footprint. The benefits have been proven:
• Save up to half your water heating costs
• Connect to your heat recovery system for further savings
• Hot water when you need it 24/7 through programmable timer settings
• Instant 55˚C water on tap for vet visits and clean up
• 2205 stainless water cylinder that lasts the lifetime of your shed
• Eliminates connecting pipework
• Independently rotating parts fit any shed configuration
• Fully enclosed to prevent entry by vermin or birds
• Lockable to improve food security and safety
Visit the Longveld website for more information.
You also get Fly Buys points for your business LPG gas purchases.
Your Dairy Gas Hot Water plant will be engineered, specified and installed to meet your specific needs.
Longveld On Farm are a registered member of the Elgas LPG Express™ programme and a recommended installer of Bosch Gas Hot Water Systems for Dairy Operations.
Please visit the Longveld On Farm website for more information
It's fast and easy to open a new NZ commercial LPG account: